Immediately after getting your ink.
Your artist will clean your tattoo, wipe it dry and apply a breathable plastic wrap.
Keep it on for at least 12 hours.
Day 2 - 5
With clean hands, wash your tattoo gently using Tattoo Gentle Foam Wash.
Pat dry with a soft towel or paper towel.
Day 4 to day 14
Continue to wash using Tattoo Gentle Foam Wash.
Once dry, apply Tattoo Aftercare Balm three times a day.
Apply Everyday Care as a general moisturiser.
Apply Sunscreen before going into the sun.
- Swim, bath or take long showers until your ink is fully healed.
- Wear tight-fitting clothing (no matter how good it looks) that may scratch your tattoo.
- Touch, scratch or fiddle with your tattoo.
- Go to the gym or do strenuous exercises that may interfere with your ink.
- Introduce your tattoo to the sun until it’s completely healed.
- Post a pic on Instagram until it’s healed and the vibrancy is back (a few days after being inked).
- Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated.
- Eat healthy foods to help your skin regenerate.
- Follow the care instructions carefully.
- Love it. Flaunt it. Look after it.
Your tattoo will fade slightly during the healing phase. This is normal and the vibrancy will come back in a few days with proper care.
Your skin will peel. This is normal and will regenerate with proper care.
If you are still unsure, feel free to contact us - always ask your artist for advice, as every artist has a unique style, and might have a different aftercare routine.